Monday 4 February 2013

My Gungan Droid Carrier

Side View of My droid Carrier
In this section, I will be telling you about my Droid Carrier. It came with 12 characters, costs £35.00 and has about 200 pieces. Read on to find out more.









                                                                    


Bird eyes view of the droid Carrier

This Lego set took my 30 minutes to do and wasn't very hard to build. In this picture you can see the 2 pilot droids. They have blue colour on their chest to indicate that they are a pilot. It also comes with 8 normal droids. They are put in a sort of cabinet thing. It has a headlight at the front and a very small doorway. Droids can't fit through it but it does make it look pretty cool.

My Gungan Warrior




This is my Gungan Warrior which comes with the set. The minute I saw this guy, I thought if anyone actually had a gungan army. I haven't seen anyone try to make a gungan army before. Anyway, he has his very cool purple shield. He also has a sphere. It may not look like one but it is. The blue thing is an object which shuts down the droids when it hits them.




Jar Jar Binks


I couldn't believe that it came with Jar Jar binks. This guy is very clumsy. He has a blue bomb thing and I think that the thing he is holding could be a control to make it set off. I could be wrong though.





This is the page on Gungans in my Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary. I think this book got me into Lego Star Wars. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the Jar Jar Binks figure and bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. Thank you for commenting. I like comments.

    ReplyDelete