Monday 20 January 2014

BARC speeder battle pack

For my birthday, I got a Lego Star Wars battle pack. It came with a STAP, a turret for the droids and a BARC speeder bike. It is a pretty impressive set with 2 droids and 2 super battle droids. Although, it is a lot for it's price though at £14.99. But it is good though if you're collecting droids.






   Here is the speeder bike. It has 4 cannons in it to fire out and has a BARC trooper on it. It is almost the same as many of the speeder bikes But still, it is a good speeder bike to add to my collection of Lego.






Here is the STAP with a droid on the back. This is the first STAP I have ever got and I like the model. There isn't much to tell about this STAP. But I do think this would be the cheapest opportunity to get one. But I am sorry if I'm wrong.
 This is the Lego bit you might not have seen in the first picture. Here it has the thick undergrowth with a battered outpost for the droids. And now, I will end it here.
BARC trooper

2 comments: