Friday 30 May 2014

When it's a sunny day

Rex, my Guinea pig.
A view of the garden from my window.
My favourite way to spend a sunny day outside is to build a camp/tent where I can enter an imagination of my own. I do this with my little brother who loves going in there. When I am not in there, I still have a lot of space outside to play with my siblings. My father has also made a summer house so I can go in there and read a book if I want to. It is named after, when my brother was little, he used to call my sister um, me gog and then my sister called him Buddy for some reason. It is called the Umgogbuddy hut. We can also go there on a rainy and gloomy day like we've been having. On sunny days, I also like to play with my pet Guinea pig, Rex.  His fur is ever so soft and smooth. Even with having to sweep up all it's droppings and doing all it's food, it is a pet worth keeping. I also like making things out of Lego outside, and if you look at the rest of my posts, you will see what I have made. I focus more on Lego star wars because I really like those sets. Typical there the most expensive sets though. Sometimes, I like to think of what a Lego man would be like. They've already invented futuristic cars and weapons and travel to space.I could just get in my flying car and go to the beach. I hope that in fifty years, I could be riding in a jet pack all the way to the beach and spend my day there. I could do that at any time I want. I could fly to, not a foreign country, but a foreign planet! The human empire could take over the galaxy! That is what I would like to do on a sunny day if I could but for now, I must stick with the things I already enjoy doing. Me and the rest of the world should enjoy the sun while it lasts for it cannot always be there. Our summer may not be off to a good start but the clouds can't hide the sun forever.. Enjoy your holiday!

I am entering this post for the MAD blog awards.
My name is Nathan and I am 10


5 comments:

  1. do you really want to tell strangers your info! What if someone tracked you down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I gave anyone too much info did I? I didn't tell them anything. Why are you saying that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call him buddy for a reason you know

    ReplyDelete