Saturday 2 February 2013

Jabba's Palace

Jabba's Palace
This is Jabba's Palace, my third biggest Lego set. I got this for my birthday. It comes with 10 fabulous characters. It has a watch-tower that can be pulled out and a roof that can be taken off if necessary. I really like how Jabba's throne slides into another place. I think the Lego people need to work the stability of the watchtower. Still, it's a brilliant Lego set.

Questions you might ask me
 Q How much does it cost?

A About £100.


Q Who are the characters?

A They are Jabba, Chewbacca, Princess Leia disguised  as a bounty hunter, Han Solo, Han Solo in carbonite, Dola , Bib Fortuna, a Gamorean Guard and a B'ommar monk. There is also a very small character called Salacious B Crumb.

Jabba's Palace with watch tower


Side view of Jabba's Palace

                             

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's really cool.
    Who is that guy at the top of the watchtower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gammereon guard. It's like Jabba's personal guards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete