Sunday 3 February 2013

My Custom Star wars Characters

    In this section, I will be telling you all about my custom characters. I have quite a lot in fact. Read on for more.
 
 
 
 
Darth Orange/football Vader
First, I will show you Darth Orange. I decided to call him this because he had Darth Vader's suit and had orange hair. I got the Darth Vader suit from the death star and I got the orange hair from a football character I had. I haven't used this guy in any videos yet but I think I'll do it soon. I also thought of another name for him called football Vader. In your comments tell me which suits him most.
 
 
 

No-Hands Pilot Clone
My next custom character is called no-hands pilot clone. I called him this because he was a clone which had no hands and had a pilot's face. Very Obvious explanation. I've used this guy in a clip before flying the Death Star TIE fighter. I only use guys like this in spaceships. They can't go to battle because they can't hold a gun.


Darth Officer
Then, we have Darth Officer. He was my first custom character. I just took the head off of Darth Vader and put it on an Imperial Officer. I haven't actually used this guy in any scenes yet. You would've thought I had put him in a scene. Both the characters used to make this character came from the Death Star.  There isn't much more I can say about this character.
 
 
 
 
 
 



Flying Assassin droid 
Next, I have my favourite character of all- the flying Assassin Droid. I simply took the claw of the assassin droids head and put it on the flying droids head. I also changed the head of the assassin droid to make him look really cool. I put this droid in a scene where the separatist were fighting the Rebublic.
 
 
Racing Fortuna

Then, we have Racing Fortuna. This guy was very easy to make. All I had to do was exchange his hair with a racing helmet. His name was also very easy to make. This guy was very simple and doesn't have much of a story to him. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Skeleton Droid
My next creation is called the Skeleton droid. I haven't used this guy in a scene yet. This was one of the most complicated creation yet. I had to take the assassin droids legs and head off and replace it with a skeleton leg from a ninjago set. Finally, I put on a droid's head on and made it's name. There isn't much more I can say about this droid.  
 
 
 
 
 
 

Bib Leia
 
 This is my very new custom character called Bib Leia. It took me ages to think of the name. I simply put Leia's hair to the side and exchanged it for Bib Fortuna's hair. I haven't used this guy in a scene yet because it's so new.  There isn't a lot more detail about this character really.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Ninja Officer
Red Leader Racer
Second to last, we have my latest character called the ninja officer. All I did was put the officer's helmet off and exchanged it for the ninjago hat. It has a sword coming down it's back. This is connected on the hat so then it is able to do this. It can be removable but I just wanted to put it on there.








Finally, I have Red Leader Racer. This was the hardest name to think of. It doesn't look like a star wars character but it is. It is actually Anakin as a small boy fling the N-1 naboo Starfighter.  He came with those planet things.





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment