Sunday 3 February 2013

Death Star Details Floor 2

So, I've explained the bottom floor before, now I'm explaining the middle floor. I think this floor is the best floor. I've got loads of photos on it as well. In this picture, you can see the Death Star Laser. In the film, it blew up Leia's home planet.











First, I am going to explain emperor Palpatine's throne room. This is the biggest room in the death star and can fit about 10-20 characters in. In the picture, you can see Luke with Darth Vader. Up the stairs is emperor Palpatines throne. Palpatine comes with his electric coming out of his hands. His throne can turn around and face the hangar which I will tell you about later on. There is also a falling tower thing. In the movie, Luke jumped on it and Darth Vader pulled it down. I think that I what it is based on.

Next, I will tell you about the docking tower. In this picture, they are all rushing to get off the Death Star before it explodes. There is Vader's TIE fighter which moves up and down when you twist a circle shape thing at the top. There is also a door at the side which can open to go to the Death Star Super laser.

In the picture you can see that it is pointing out really far into space.  This was probably the hardest thing to make on the death star. Really that's all I can probably say about this.

The final room is the prison cell. There is a door so characters can move through the death star laser and the prison cell. Princess Leia and an Interrogation robot are very unique to this set. The prison cell also has a trap door which throws characters into the dump. On the other side, a door could be lifted to show princess Leia on the seat. The picture shows Han Solo rescuing Princess Leia. So, I think that's it for the second floor.

 
If you want to see the third floor look at Death Star Details Floor 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment