Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Naboo Trench

        
       
Sorry for the holdup. I Was building a platform. Then, I made  small little trench and then, I added all other little props. In the picture there is debris and the Hunter Squad have arrived to support them. There is a cannon and a clone trooper operating a small cannon. I added new features on the Hunter's for battle mode. I finally found the piece for making the jet pack on Lightning. He also has a cool sniper gun I found in my weapons bag. And, before I looked at the weapon bag, I thought I had hardly any weapons at all. Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering, it took me three hours to build. The actual floor that the characters are standing on is the hardest part. Comment on what you thing is the hardest part to building a Lego base, battleground etc.. I'll show you more details about the base tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment