Wednesday 8 May 2013

Naboo Trench Details

Today, I'll show you more details about the Trench. So, I'll tell you about the details then.

This is the ocean I decided to make. I made it irregular so it looked like it's really washing on the floor. This looked really cool after I did it. Then, I added on other blue pieces on the ocean bit so it looked more effective. In the picture you can see what it looks like when it's done.



  In this next part, I shall show you the front side of the trench. It has 5 trooper positions for clone troopers to shoot through and has an ion cannon at the front. I will explain more about the ion cannon later though. The front of the trench can survive a lot of gunshots but not a bomb. The front of the trench took me about 2 minutes.








In this section, I will show you the control part of the trench. This part controls the ion cannon and stabilises the shields. I only did this because I was looking for a piece and a found them. Then, I just found a place for them and put them there. Then, I made a control clone.









This is the battle mode Lightning. He has a jet pack on his back and a sniper gun I found. He also has a shoulder pack and a night scanner whatever there called on his head. I think this guy is totally the coolest. But, I think that is a decision you shall make.








This Hunter, called Flash, is also in battle mode. He has a mini blue cape, a machine gun and full body armour. Other than that, he has no cool abilities or anything. He's running towards the trench before the droids come and kill him. The others are just walking casually like normal people.







In this picture, I will tell you about the rest of the Hunter's. Oh, by the way, Goldilocks here isn't a Hunter. First, I will tell you about Blaster. All that's new to him is the custom gun I made for him. I thought that the gun I first started with was a bit rubbish so I found some pieces and made a super cool weapon.

Next, I will tell you about Storm. He has a custom shotgun and a red cape. He has full body armour and made the decision for Exterminator to stay put. He also advises Slash- Team leader.


Finally, I would like to tell you about Slash. He has two pistols which I got from a set now broken, used for my models. He has marks to show he is a commander. Slash also has two other items to show he is a commander which you shall see in the picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment