Wednesday 20 January 2016

Lakeside lodge

It's just been my birthday so I've got a few extra Lego sets. The one I will show today is the Lakeside lodge. In my opinion, it's a great set which is easy to build and has got good value for money. With all the Creator sets, it has a lot of detail and the colour scheme also makes it such a cool set. There's even a moose which comes with it which looks amazing!
On the right, you can see the front view of the lakeside lodge which contains the minifigure with a fishing rod, the cabin behind him and a few other things.
 In the picture on your left, there is a closer inspection of the character and the fish he is cooking. In addition, there is a lamp, the moose and a shovel. If you look closely, you can even   see the texture of the walls.                    
 It opens up as well and inside you might be able to see a quill, a bed and a window to enjoy the nice view outside. Again ,the colour scheme is good with the green, brown and yellow bonding together. I haven't put a picture of this, but on the other side of it, there is a kitchen-almost with a stove and a cup of coffee.
 Finally, there is the back view of it with a tree, a chimney and some other parts of the house. As I conclude this post, I have to say that this is a super good set which I would definitely recommend to someone who wanted to start building Lego.


No comments:

Post a Comment