Wednesday 15 April 2015

Fairground ride

Today, I'll be showing a carousel which I made myself. I really like it the way it came out.It took me about 3-4 hours and my back was getting so achy! I hope you like the carousel too.


 What!? A robot is controlling the carousel!
Yep, it's controlled by C3PO. Not only that but it's the new C3PO which I love so much. The detail is so intricate on him. Anyway, C3PO is in charge of the speed of the horses (by the way there's an option to go to 50mph and there are no seatbelt : P ). So at the moment, the lives of 3 children lye in the hands of him. The little pod he's in is really cool though and, just in case, he has a rifle to shoot anyone who tries to hurt him.






At the very top of the carousel, there are 4 statues used for decorative purposes. One of them is a knight with a blunt sword. Next to him is the star wars Darth Sidious' personal guards. They look so cool so I had to put him up there. Next to him is Chewbacca, the new version. Finally, there is a Geonosian bug thing from star wars.









And then, there were the pedestrians.




No comments:

Post a Comment