Sunday 16 June 2013

Commander Z

Today, I'm going to show you my new Commander Z minifigure. I'll start off with the armor. So, he has a shaved head that I made, so then he looked much more cooler. Then, I used crayon effects to make the helmet look more better. Then, I shaded in a couple of the body printings. He also has a bit on the back, but, I forgot to take a photo of his back. : (

Next is the legs. I didn't really put a lot of effort in, so it doesn't look that good, but, I did a bit on his legs. That's all to talk about with his armor.

Next, I would like to tell you about the details about Commander Z. He is Commander of blue squadron and if you look at my base update post, you'll find that blue squadron is mentioned, so for a couple of days, I'll be telling you all about blue squadron, starting from the Commander. And, if you can see in the picture, there are other clone troopers in blue. Those are his soldiers. They are actually fighting in the base update I did, so there just taking cover behind a custom speeder I made. Now, as you can see, there is a blue fin thing. This is part of the speeder. But I'm not telling you about my custom speeder today, am I? Finally, I'm going to tell you about my custom gun I made. Now, all you need to do this is a camera piece and a Lego dentist tool thing. Then, you put the dentist tool in the top of the camera piece and you've made it. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment