Thursday 14 March 2013

Millenium Falcon

Millenium Falcon
In this section, I will be telling you about my first Lego set, the Millenium Falcon. It has about 1000 pieces and comes with 6 characters. These are Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and Han Solo. Now I've got triple the amount of Chewbacca's and Han Solo's! I got this a couple of years ago. I tryied to this, like 6 times but I couldn't do it. I think the base is the hardest part. If you don't get that right the whole thing will not work. I will missing a couple of pieces so you might see some slight changes.



Millenium Falcon's cannon

In the picture you can see the cannon's of the Millenium Falcon. There is one at the bottom and one at the top but I couldn't get a picture of the bottom one. Once when I was doing it, I got a golden piece for it. Then, I decided not to. It looked a bit odd. They can rotate and lift up and down. If you take the cannon bit off, you pull a control thing up, put your character in and put everything where it was before. Then, the character is actually piloting the cannons.

There is also a small cockpit and other details but I won't go onto those.






No comments:

Post a Comment