Tuesday 11 June 2013

My New Base Update


Hey guys, today, I'm going to show you how I'm doing with my republic base on Alderaan. This how I'm doing at the moment.

The Story: So, basically, the droids found out that there was a republic base on Alderaan, so there leader, the alien at the end, sword fighting with another clone, decided to use it as a transporter station for the droids. But the clones weren't just going to give it away, they would have to fight for it. Yeah, that's the story.

The battlefield: In the picture, the droids are in a crossfire. Commander Gree, an ARC trooper and my blue squadron are shooting inside, while, since the security was low on the back part of the base, the clones climbed up the hill and attacked the droids from the opposite side. This leaved the droids exposed, and soon they would soon be destroyed.

Landscape: this will be the detailed part of this base. So, first, I'll start off with the river. If you look closely in the picture, you will see some blue pieces of Lego. You will see this on the right hand side, near the base. Now you can see it, I can explain about it. So in the river, you can't see, but I've added shining Lego studs to make it look more realistic. There's also a bridge that you just might see. It is a very small bridge, but it gets clones across the river without delay. That is, unless a droid is in the way. At the moment, there's a droid on the bridge, shooting away from the base, to the back of the base. There is also plant details I will talk about as well. So, at the base, there are vines all over the walls, showing that it hasn't been used in a while. Past, the river, there isn't a lot of plant stuff, but behind the river, there are loads of grass pieces.

Questions: I guess this is the final bit of the base: the questions. The first question will be how long did it take to make this. Well, it only took me about an hour. The next question will be how many pieces of Lego did it take to build this. I not sure but 1000, 2000 pieces of Lego were made in this base. I think those are the only two I can think of, but if you have any more questions, please tell me in the comments. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question - which was the hardest bit to make and how easy is it for you to design these fabulous creations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest part was probably the structure that held the base together. It isn't that easy to make them.

    ReplyDelete